This page was last edited on 24/05/2021.
Personal data processed by BOMAT
BOMAT processes your personal information because you use our services and / or because you provide it to us yourself. Below you can find an overview of the type of data processed by us:
- First and last name
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Location data, limited to your region (such as country) for analytical purposes
- Data regarding your surfing behavior on this website
- Internet browser and device type
Special and/or sensitive personal data
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16, unless they have permission from their parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16.
We therefore recommend that parents be involved in their children’s online activities to prevent data from being collected about children without parental consent.
Processing purposes of personal data
BOMAT processes your data for the following purposes:
- To be able to call or email you if necessary to perform our services
- BOMAT analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and adapt the range of products and services to your preferences.
Automatic decision making
BOMAT does not make decisions based on automated decision-making on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. This is about decisions made by computer programs or systems, without involving people.
Retention period of personal data
BOMAT does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the goals for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
- Information provided via contact forms: this information is kept for an unlimited period, because it is necessary for internal accountability of our services and makes it possible to perform our services.
- Data provided via cookies / for analytical purposes: such data is collected anonymously and stored for the life of the cookie. Analytical data (such as: Google Analytics) is stored indefinitely, because it is used in statistical comparisons / reports over different periods.
Sharing data with third parties
BOMAT only shares your personal data with Google Analytics. We enter into a processing agreement with these companies to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data.
Rights regarding your personal data
- You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data.
- In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by BOMAT.
- You are entitled to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization you have mentioned.
- You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or a request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com. * To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine-readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport) and passport number black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks, and can refer you to our website builder.
- BOMAT would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to lodge a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Data Protection Authority. This is possible via the following link: https://www.gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit.be/
How do we protect your data?
BOMAT takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the content of this policy changes, the additional information will be published here.